Monday, July 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Blog Catch Up - this may have something to do with nesting, but I am going to be trying to catch up on some events/highlights over the last year and a half since I started being a slacker blogger.

Thanksgiving 2012 was so much fun! Cory and Alyssa came down from Rochester - making it a glorious kid event of course. It was a great day - I remember a good run in the morning past the chocolate factory, cooking all day long with Alyssa, and then the Hatch family joined us for dinner (Andrea even brought the turkey - overachiever!). It was great because Cory and Alyssa knew Dan and Andrea when they were both in med school in D.C.

 The guys

 happy kids

 Thanksgiving Dinner

 I love this picture because it captures that Thanksgiving night/Black Friday/ committed to hunting down good deals magical moment that only comes once a year. And believe me, Andrea has some good strategies!

 More fun kid picts. I know I have a really good pict of Kaiya (with her super cute holiday outfit)  from this day - I'm still searching to find it. 


No comments: