Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Tate's preschool valentines. He wanted to write a personalized message in each one - anything from, "You are my best friend" to "Screw drivers are for fixing things".

Date Night - heading to the Hotel Hershey Iberian Lounge.....Spanish flava.
Live music, cozy atmosphere, great company, and an 80 year old couple on the dance floor with the most amazing moves I have ever seen from any dancers. Period. You would have to see it to believe it, and you can. (Every Saturday night they dance away.) I'm guessing they were Milton's favorites too.

Big Red Dress

5 comments:

Brittany Arnett said...

Lins - You are a classic beauty!

Unknown said...

Iberian lounge so much fun - and yes great company :D

I'll make Einar take dance lessons with me so that we can be like that couple when we're 80

Tate's valentines so cute - Yris was very happy with her message.

Marie W said...

I have been wondering when the red dress was going to make an appearance!

And love that Tate.

Andrea Hatch said...

You are so gorgeous. I'm jealous we couldn't make it! It would have been so fun to get to party with you guys!

Amber said...

Screw drivers are for fixing things! Love it. And love the big red dress. Is there a great story that goes along with it?