Saturday, February 5, 2011

Girl Weekend in Hershey

With Tiffany and Rachel by the Hershey Theater

Picking up Tiff at the Elizabethtown train station

One of my favorite restaurants on earth with some of my favorite people on earth - The Hershey Pantry, Tiff and Danielle

Reading Stories with Tate

Chocolate World - Tiff and Rach

The Chocolate World Chocolate Tour - Tiff, Rach and my guys

Lunchish Dinner at Trevi 5 - Hotel Hershey

Hotel Hershey

Overall - a big hit!
Oh yeah, and we got pedicures. :)
So much fun.
Thanks Tiff and Rach for visiting. Thanks Danielle for venturing out with us!
Thanks Darin for being a star and watching the kiddies.
Always, always recruiting more visitors! Anyone?

1 comment:

Danielle O. said...

Idaho hotties taking over Hershey!
I love all of the pics and I am so glad that you girls had such a fun weekend. Thanks for letting me tag along on the fun and feel free to photo shop my swollen pregnant self. Bad news for me to be sandwiched in between such beauties but it was so worth it!