Saturday, December 29, 2012

Photos by Andrea Marie - September 2012

In September my friend Andrea asked Darin and me to do a practice photo session with her. She was preparing for a wedding shoot and wanted to experiment with lighting, poses, etc. Darin was a great sport as Andrea called out, 'Ok big smiles. Now sexy face. Show me peaceful.' Its news to me that 'sexy face' is all the rage in wedding photo shoots these days. Turns out Darin nails 'blue steel'.
Andrea is very talented. Check out Andrea's website: (where you can also see pictures of beautiful cousin Angela and Rostand!)  http://andreamariephoto.com/









3 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

love these! you guys are gorgeous

Marie W said...

You two look fabulous!

Wendy P said...

beautiful! these pictures are awsome. Gotta love Andrea. You guys look great. I think I am going to take your picture to my hair person and ask for your color, it's hair color comercial worthy. (Make sure to tell Angela I said that.)