Saturday, May 26, 2012

At home with my boys

It's been a super busy, super fun week. Started off in Philly w Darin and the boys. Then I took a train to NYC to hang out w my good friend Amber while Darin camped with the boys. Then I came home to Hershey and Darin flew to Florida for guy time with his brothers. Here are some Picts from today- just the boys and me at home in Hershey! Darin comes home tomorrow and then we will be back into the swing of things (which looks deceptively like vacation when you live and breath Hershey and roller coasters and such). But none the less, it's back to roller coaster reality.

 Hershey Park - and this year's first day at the Boardwalk. So happy Beau has inherited the oompa loompa suit from Tate. Its a gem.
(Also the first day ever of Sky Rush being open to the public. The scream factor in our backyard has increased around 400%.) 

Getting into the American spirit - out and about doing errands.


Dinner tonight was pizza at Jo Jo's in Hummelstown. Ever since the South Carolina Republican debate - where Newt Gingrich mentioned he was raised above a gas station in the Hummelstown Square - I am always looking around wondering where that was!

Then it was ice cream at Razzle's in Hummelstown.


The boys may or may not have been showing off for the ladies.


1 comment:

Karrasch Clique said...

I love Bo-bo's floaties! Awesomeness! I haven't been to the boardwalk at Hershey Park! Can you believe it! Glad you guys had a fun vacation week :)