Tuesday, January 3, 2012

October Trip to Idaho - En Route

A picture of my mom, my dear friend Marie, and the kiddies at Marie's house in VA. We stayed with Marie both the night before our flight to UT, and the night after returning to VA from UT. (This picture was taken at the conclusion of our trip. I flew alone with the boys from VA to UT. And my mom flew back with me and the boys from UT to VA, which was a huge help. Thank you! It made leaving family in ID less difficult and we love having you in Hershey!!!)
We feel so blessed to have our great friend Marie. She always welcomes us into her home. This trip was very last minute - we were traveling home for my Grandma's funeral. Traveling across the country is time consuming and exhausting. So it was a life saver to be able to stay at Marie's house and an even bigger life saver for her to drive us to and from Dulles at all hours of the morning and night. Thank you!

Traveling by train between terminals, Dulles Airport.

Running through Dulles Airport

Beau getting wiggles out on the flight


At Dulles with the dudes. Overall, they were great on the flights! Traveling alone with the boys is always super tricky. This was their best flight experience yet. Tate really wanted to see his cousins in Idaho so I talked with him about how - if we went to Idaho, he would need to help out during the trip. He really took this to heart and was a happy traveler and helped keep his brother happy too!

Road trip from SLC to Rexburg! The boys with their friends Vance and Reagan. Tiffany picked us up at the airport and drove us to Idaho. She is so thoughtful! A trip with Tiff is never boring. There is good food, fun for the kids, and lots of laughs! This time, Tiffany brought amazing monster cookies and we stopped at Maddox for takeout (delicious rolls, fried chicken, salad and fries) that we took to McDonalds to eat while the kiddies played at the play place. Good times!



I forgot to pack jeans, so Tiff took me on a search in Rexburg. After unsuccessful attempts at Maurices and Down East Outfitters, Tiffany found a lead on FB on her phone- the Clothing Outlet (only open one day a week). We found some sweet deals! Ah, that girl - she is a committed friend, and shopper!

1 comment:

Marie W said...

Let me just say that I love having Linsy in my life! Fun to see the pics from your trip out west.