Friday, October 14, 2011

Washington D.C. Temple


This past weekend, we had a great family trip to Virginia and the Washington D.C. Temple. It was wonderful to be with members of our ward at the beautiful D.C. Temple and to have Tate and Beau experience the beauty and spirit of the Temple and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints visitor center. Thanks Wendy Parrish for the great family photos! We also visited our amazing friends Adam and Marie in VA! It is always the best to visit them and their cute kiddies Spencer, Emma and John.

7 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Those are GREAT pictures of your family in front of the temple. I can't wait til we get to go next week :)

Danielle O. said...

Such beautiful pics! We just love your fam.

Em and Tom said...

How can I make you come see me next trip?... I'll get you Wegmans treats:)

karen said...

Love this cute family! Sounds like a fun trip.

Marie W said...

Love everything about this!!

Natalie R. said...

Such cute pictures!!! That day was sure a special one, I'm so glad we all got to go! :0)

claudiabridge said...

now you have been there!! perhaps your Mom is still with you and you could come again. I will be there Nov 7 - 21. Grayden and Peter on the 17 - 21. hope to get in touch. This is such a beautiful Temple. Hope to have my picture by it soon. Was so good to see you. Look at my album of the funeral dinner. Got you pictured!!! love to all of yours, Aunt Claudia