Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tate's Preschool Graduation

As soon as he saw an opportunity, Beau made his move - bolting from the audience to get in on the preschool action. I think this picture was taken during their prayer song, which Tate continues to use to this day when we ask him to say the prayer. He says, " I will say the song part first (the preschool prayer) following by the talking one. Oh, the Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord...for giving me the things I need, the sun and the rain and the apple seeds....ooooh, the Lord is good to me!"

Miss Colleen, Tate, Miss Robin, Beau Beau

More awesome actions. I can't get enough. Apparently Tate can. He wasn't that into it compared with the Thanksgiving and Christmas productions. Ummm, every performer must have an off day now and again.

1 comment:

Natalie R. said...

That's so cute, how fun! I love that they sing the Johnny Appleseed song from the old Disney cartoon!