Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beau and MaMa





I swear Beau says, "MaMa" and means it. It could just be babbling, but I think its more. This baby is so sweet. To describe Beau, I say he is - 100% pure love. (queue song from the 90’s). He smiles big, watches Tate and friends with interest, tries to join in the fun, beams at perfect strangers, reaches out to be held by our 85 year old neighbor lady, wrestles Darin, and hugs me lots.

And not to leave out commentary on our Super Tate. He is so much fun. He is creative, inquisitive, funny, independent and daring. Right now he likes to play make believe – he acts as Tate or Diego. I have to be Baby Jaguar, Dora, Giant Teddy Bear, Baby Teddy Bear, Woody, or a pirate. If I slip on the accent he says, “No, that’s talking Linsy. Talk Baby Jaguar.” Today I was mostly a pirate, so in the car he asked if we were going to the grub store.

These kiddies are so sweet – I am convinced this is the prime of life. However, at each new phase (with the exception of living in HOA communism 07-08) I have thought it was the prime of life. But I really think I’m right this time.



11 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

they are such cutie pies! tate and rylee would have a BLAST playing together!!! she has a pretty big imagination, too, and likes to play the same way...everyone has a role. i always know who she is based on what she calls me...if i'm fern she's wilbur, if i'm penny she's bolt, if cailyn's swiper she's dora, etc. and she LOVES pirates too! let me know if you're ever going to be out in california and we'll have to get together!

Riley's said...

HOA Communism... LOL

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, those pictures are darling of the two of you!!! You are so gorgeous and Beau is the most adorable little guy. : ) I hope I see you at book club or the bon fire!

Mary Kendall said...

So Cute!! Tate sounds a lot like Ethan, only I am a fire-fighter most days. We rescue lots of animals and Save the Day!

Jacklyn said...

how could this not be your prime, I love it. I saw your mom and dad last week, wish we could meet up, I would love to give Beau a squeeze!

JF said...

That boy gets more beautiful every time I see him - and the mama is pretty gorgeous:)

Tiffany said...

The pictures are darling! I just want to kiss Beau all over...he is a doll! I can't believe how blond he is either! Reagan also really misses Tate... and I miss you (never Portland). I can't wait to watch your games of make believe!

Amber said...

I have not one but three comments:
1-You and Beau are beautiful!
2-The grub store? I love it!
3-PDX wasn't all bad, right?

claudiabridge said...

hi Linsy, just read through your blog to May with the fun time you had with Sally and Mindy. Great to get together with sisters!! Such a sweet family. Hope there wasn't alot of damage with your flood in the basement.. Been there done that!ooo.. So your address has changed from the one I have. Could you email me your new one? cjbridge9@hotmail.com Take care and keep being happy with your little boys, they'll be 16 before you know it!! love, Aunt Claudia

Lance n Amber said...

Such fun pictures. Love them!
I think that Tate sounds like a lot of fun. You must be a great actress!

Natalie R. said...

Dare I ask, what's HOA?? They're great kids, I'm glad you're having so much fun with them. :0)