Monday, October 26, 2009

Hummelstown, PA Halloween Parade


I say it once, I say it a million times. I LOVE A PARADE! And I love Halloween - so what a great combo! And what's more - there's a parade in Hershey tomorrow! Life is sweet in Hershey, and spooky!
Tate and his buddy Ashton mesmerized by the witches.

Fun friends lovin the Halloween festivities!

Beau came along too!

High schoolers doing Thriller. Pretty dang impressive!

Awesome costumes! I'm guessing Purple Hat Society? I've got to find out how to join that group!

7 comments:

Danielle O. said...

Yay for the H-town love! You took way better pics than I did. I am loving the brother pics below, especially the one of Tate squeezing cut little Beau!

Steph said...

You DO need to join that group. If for nothing else than to be in a Halloween parade. What a great idea for a town to have one of these. And again, your kids are so dang cute.

Marie W said...

Any early November parades in Hershey???

And I'm TOTALLY with you on the purple hat thing. I see those ladies EVERYWHERE, and they are always having a lovely time.

Sterling and Erica said...

How cool that they have a Halloween parade. The Thriller thing is amazing...great creepy costumes! Looks like a ton of fun! Happy Halloween to you all!

Em and Tom said...

Awesome, I wish that we had a parade!
Your kids are so sweet.

Marianne and Brad said...

Looks like a sweet parade! We can't wait to meet Beau, him and Tate are so cute!

Em and Tom said...

Hey Linz.
That girl on my Blog is the very same girl you used to dance with!
Small world right?